Development and Implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015 at all stages of our business activities.
Development and Implementation of an Environmental Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 14001: 2015 at all stages of our business activities.
Stamatiadis Lifts Company has established an Occupational Health & Safety Management System, which is in compliance with the requirements of the International Standard ELOT ISO 45001: 2018.
Certificate ΥΑ οικ/1348/2004 Medical devices.
Certificate of application of principles and guidelines for the good practice of distribution of medical devices in accordance with the requirements of the Ministerial Decision ΔΥ8δ / Γ.Π. οικ / 1348/2004.
Compliance with the CE standard
CE marking in all of our products, which symbolizes compliance with the applicable Community requirements applicable to each product, as transposed into national law.
- 24/7 technical support from certified and specialized technical teams.
- Full utilization of human resources and optimization of its performance through continuous training, information, training on new technologies and innovative products.
- Immediate response to the requests of our customers and partners, always with responsibility, and guided by safety and their individual needs.
- Compliance and implementation of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Perfect guidance for the proper use of our products.
Certification of facilities in accordance with the specifications of the European Directive 2014/33 / EU as it was adapted to the Greek legislation with the Government Gazette. 1047 / 13.4.2016. Application of the standards EN 81-20 & EN 81-50 concerning the design, construction and control of hydraulic and electromechanical elevators and their individual components.